Thursday, February 19, 2009

I Heart Valentine's Day

Happy Late Valentine's Day!!! Even though my husband has to work ALL the days around Valentine's day, I still think its a fun day. I love waking up and telling the boys Happy Valentine's Day and that I love them. And I love how they give me a pile of Lightening McQueen and Spiderman valentine's and write big hearts on everything in sight. Well, except when its the wall or their bed or the side of their brothers face... Anyway, so here are some valentine cupcakes we made. Please note that they are supposed to be frosted with big hearts. :)

The boys had to make valentine's boxes for school so here's a picture of Christian's.

Anthony even got valentine gifts!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Super cool presents! We also made heart shaped cupcakes!! Did you ever make the marshmallows?

Mical said...

The cupcakes look sooo yummy!