Saturday, March 28, 2009

Question of the Day

So I've been wondering for, I guess at least the last nine months, what this is? Any guesses would be appreciated. Someone from Anthony's work gave it to us along with a laundry basket full of other new and used baby items at a baby shower. I just can't figure out what it is for. Oh, and here are a few pictures of Anthony planting some flowers on the side of our garage. I don't think they'll grow high enough to cover the ugly boxes on the wall but at least it might look a little prettier. :) Jens was a big help!
Fangs! The child has fangs! I think one of his middle teeth is growing in now but he's just had the bottom teeth and fangs for a while now.

6 comments:

Mical said...

It's not like a booster chair or something for the car? Wierd! I'm glad you posted again!

Becky said...

Hmmm do you think so?? But there were no straps or anything.. but there is some sort of a carrying handle... I should have a prize or something. :)

Sarah said...

Is it a co-sleeper?

Becky said...

Like we would put it in the bed with us and it would make sure we didn't roll on the baby?? Could be! It was kinda old and sketchy so I wouldn't have done that with it anyway...

Sarah said...

Why don't you just take it to goodwill or something? If you haven't used it by now you probably never will.

Becky said...

Actually I was going to just throw it away! But I can do the nice thing and take it to goodwill...;)