Monday, October 10, 2011

Someday to be curtains...

I realized that I never got around to posting pictures of what I decided to get when I won the grand prize from Feather Your Nest.

The prize was 'any one item in the store up to a $299 value'. As it turned out they really did have very little that was even close to $299. The table we were interested in was REALLY big. Like for at least 12 people? There is no way it would have fit in our dining room - or I guess we'd have had to take everything else out and just had a huge table. So we decided to go for the fabric. There weren't a LOT of options for home decor fabric that could be made into pretty curtains. But this is what we decided on. There was about 12 yards on the bolt so that's what I got. My friend ASSURES me that it is going to make fabulous roman shades. We'll see what we end up making. I have to save up for all of the lining, accessories, etc so it might still be a while. It's a little wild... but the more I looked at it the more I liked it... :)

Wow, I'll feel so grown up to have real curtains in my house!


1 comment:

Minka said...

I think it is lovely fabric! I wish I was there to help you make them. roman shades are fun to make and look so professional when they are done!